that’s my kind of price
1. Be honest with yourself and admit that you’re putting off stuff that really needs to be done.
2. Try and figure out why you’re procrastinating. Is it because you don’t like it, it creates anxiety, you don’t understand it, it feels overwhelming, you’re disorganised …?
3. Decide to break the habit of procrastination by deliberately rewarding yourself for doing something you’d rather not do.
4. Make a pact with a friend –where you deliberately and regularly encourage each other, and hold each other accountable.
5. Sit down and think – in detail – about all the likely consequences of not doing what needs to be done. Be brutally honest, and try and picture what you’re life is going to look like 6 months, a year and five years from now ( if you continue to procrastinate).
6. Decide to break large tasks down into smaller, more achievable tasks, and then tackle these smaller tasks one at a time.
7. Recognise your progress, and affirm and praise yourself for making these changes – and doing things differently, even though it’s hard.
haha this is why I hide a lot of people on facebook
Yeah, I do the same! Ha, but it just keeps popping back up. It just makes me want to smash my head against my keyboard because of how frustrated I get by people. I don’t like PDA, in person or online, so I think that’s another reason why it really bothers me…
Don’t get me wrong, I’m in a healthy relationship (and have been for the past 2 years). But, one thing about other peoples relationships really really annoy me, is when they call their significant other, their boyfriend/girlfriend, other half… etc, Mr or Mrs. Just stop.
The reason it bothers me when people who aren’t married call their girlfriend/boyfriend Mr/Mrs, is because they’re notmarried, they haven’t made that lifelong commitment to one another, and it’s sounds so freaking pretentious. It also sounds like they’re claiming possession of each other, and it makes me annoyed for no reason, other than what I’ve said above.
"This girl/boy is mine, I’m going to talk about them every God damn day, and make sure everyone on facebook knows that I love them with all my little heart, because they’re mine, and I’m theirs, they’re my Mr/Mrs even though we’ve been going out for 3 weeks, 2 days, 7 hours and 15.678 minutes. Oh! Did I mention that my Mr/Mrs do little cute things, like fart in bed to keep me warm, ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥, let me post a picture."
Shut up. No one cares.
- Talking about your other half is perfectly fine, just not when you do it twice (or more) a day, seven days a week.